Camila Mendes have become a household name, thanks to her role in the CW's Riverdale. So it's no surprise that the small screen Veronica Lodge covers the latest issue of Flaunt Magazine.
The brunette beauty is not only beautiful to photograph, but down-to-earth too! Make-up artist Kayleen McAdams used all affordable products from NYX Professional Makeup to create the cover look as well as the stunning looks in the feature.
We have the breakdown of products used, as well as directions from McAdams herself for those of you who would like to recreate this look at home.
The best part is you won't have to break the bank, you can buy all of the NYX Professional products for under $50.
Here's how to get Camila's look:
1. Apply your shade of Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation ($15). There’s a range of 45 to choose from!
2. Define brows with your shade of Micro Brow Pencil ($7.50).
3. To create a mesmerizing sparkle on your eyelids, apply Glitter Goals Liquid Eyeshadow ($8) in “Retrograde.”
4. Make eyes pop using the Epic Ink Liner ($9) in “Black” and Worth The Hype Waterproof Mascara ($8).
5. Seal the look with a strong red lip using Suede Matte Lip Liner and Lipstick ($12) in “Spicy.”